maandag 2 juni 2014

Around the World in Antwerp

I've been meaning to write this long post explaining a couple of things that have happened since January, but then I procrastinated and it never happened, and other posts that would've followed from "that big one" were never written.

So, I've decided to blog anyway, explain along the way or not at all.

Here I am, out & about in Antwerp, on a little excursion with a bunch of lovely people.


The trip was organized by the West-Flemish Rainbow House, where I started volunteering in February. It's not always fun & drinks there (though, frankly, often enough), but I've made so many new connections, met people from different walks of life. I still seem to get along better with people 15 - 25 years my senior though, so little change from my knitting groups there.
My main job as a volunteer is website maintenance, with a side of newsletters and social media.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten